Monday, August 17, 2009

WTF?

How in the hell am I supposed to order this? Hold the mayo? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

It needs to be mentioned that this is the same fast food chain that boasts "FLAME by BK® captures the essence of WHOPPER™ love in the form of a body spray. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat".

My question is this...is FLAME more irresistable to women or men? I know I like my woman to smell good with just a hint of flame-broiled meat. More than a hint and it is a bit gross...
There should be a warning at the bottom "Please take note that wearing BK Flame® has been shown to cause the BK Super Seven Incher to mysteriously appear".

BK where fire meets desire. At this point BK would be better off hiring GM's marketing team.

No comments:

Post a Comment