Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You Got Knocked the F*** Out!




This is one of the funniest videos I have seen in a long time. First off the woman seems to be a runner herself so she should know where the running takes place. I could somewhat understand if she was just a random person that looks like she didn't belong there. Prime example, I am a ball player, I know enough to not wander into the space between the pitcher and the catcher before a pitch...The best part is that it seems like someone is definitely yelling at her to warn her and that just further distracts her from what is coming. BOOM! Just imagine if that was Usain Bolt hitting her, and then he just stood over her and did his pose...Ahhh it depresses me cause I know it will never happen. The funny part is that he could have likely run her over and still won the race.

As always please consult your doctor if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment