Ramblings from a man in a basement with or without a pet chicken...with your help I'll get that chicken
Friday, April 29, 2011
I apologize for being so long between blog posts, but what can I say? Life gets in the way sometimes. No real premise to this post, just more random thoughts for your perusal.
1. I would not care about the royal wedding if it was taking place next door. If you woke up at 5am this morning to watch it, you should really re-evaluate your life.
2. Why does it seem that in every single election I can remember I have never liked ANYONE?? My favourite quote about the election "I always vote liberal. My family are liberal through and through". Makes me laugh.
3. A good smoothie can flat out turn around your day.
4. Do relationships have best-before dates nowadays? After a certain time period is your relationship equivalent to a loaf of bread? Get rid of it or it will stink up the joint? I may write an entire blog about this at some point.
5. Why do people tend to drive slower in rain than in snow? Traffic goes at 60km/h when it rains but at 110km/h in a snowstorm. Baffles me.
As always I welcome your comments and suggestions, but I reserve the right to ignore you or make fun of you. Enjoy the rest of your royal wedding day.